Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
New Grendel done...
#5
Thanks guys. Its kind of a budget build...so I am sure it is not up to par with what many builds here are.

Austkare, the trigger is a CMC I purchased from black Friday or cyber Monday deals (can't remember which) for less than $100. Its pretty good for the price. I prefer a Timney, but I doubt I will ever see a Timney for less than $100. Very similar feel between the two. The CMC has a little more creep, and does not have set screws like Timney (so the CMC needs anti-walk pins...which they supply).

I have a 3-9x40 Nikon prostaff I will move to it from my .223 for now. Another black Friday/cyber Monday deal (less than $100 from Cabela's).

Sean
Reply


Messages In This Thread
New Grendel done... - by Sean Boburk - 12-15-2017, 01:42 AM
New Grendel done... - by ty_hooper12 - 12-15-2017, 02:28 AM
New Grendel done... - by Austkare - 12-15-2017, 01:55 PM
New Grendel done... - by Bigs28 - 12-15-2017, 02:26 PM
New Grendel done... - by Sean Boburk - 12-15-2017, 03:39 PM
New Grendel done... - by Kilco - 12-15-2017, 04:08 PM
New Grendel done... - by diddlyv - 12-26-2017, 09:56 PM
New Grendel done... - by Sean Boburk - 12-26-2017, 11:52 PM
New Grendel done... - by Bigs28 - 12-26-2017, 11:57 PM
New Grendel done... - by Sean Boburk - 12-27-2017, 12:00 AM
New Grendel done... - by Sean Boburk - 12-27-2017, 03:43 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)