Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
A thumbs down report
#3
Frontier Gear Wrote:Thanks for the report. There is a good chance that the barrel came from BCA. Most Anderson barrels do. Personally, I'd send it back. Do you have a link to it so we know which one it is?

https://www.deltateamtactical.com/16-M4-..._4955.html

I didn't buy the barrel from these guys, the place I bought it appears to be out of business ... hmmm! However it is the same barrel that I did buy. Hope that helps. As far as sending it back, with so little in it plus wanting to have one barrel only to shoot the steel cased ammo, it's just as easy to keep it.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
A thumbs down report - by 41bear - 12-14-2017, 07:24 PM
A thumbs down report - by Frontier Gear - 12-14-2017, 07:28 PM
A thumbs down report - by 41bear - 12-14-2017, 08:19 PM
A thumbs down report - by Frontier Gear - 12-14-2017, 08:38 PM
A thumbs down report - by VASCAR2 - 12-14-2017, 09:19 PM
A thumbs down report - by 41bear - 12-14-2017, 10:20 PM
A thumbs down report - by Sticks - 12-15-2017, 12:17 PM
A thumbs down report - by Trashy - 12-16-2017, 05:18 AM
A thumbs down report - by Jaggy13 - 12-16-2017, 04:30 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)