Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Bfs barrels
#4
There are some reviews at Rainier Arms but most are worthless. There is a review of their 223 barrel where a guy claims to have gotten sub MOA groups shooting Cold War Malaysian surplus using an ammo box as a rest and a 1-4 scope. It’s almost as entertaining as a review I once read for a rack 308 barrel where they guy was getting <3” groups at 300 yards with M80. I just hope they both bought Powerball tickets after their range sessions.

Interesting design concept - I guess it adds stiffness to the barrel underneath the shell.
Let's go Brandon!
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Bfs barrels - by Ward12473 - 12-08-2017, 12:06 PM
Bfs barrels - by mdram - 12-08-2017, 01:02 PM
Bfs barrels - by just_john - 12-08-2017, 02:13 PM
Bfs barrels - by StoneHendge - 12-08-2017, 03:07 PM
Bfs barrels - by Ward12473 - 12-13-2017, 09:01 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)