Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
1st Grendel Build: Parts List (so far) and Input Request
#20
Sticks Wrote:Is your gas tube lined up/centered in the upper? Don't know that I have ever heard of that many problems getting a carrier/key to cooperate.

That many different keys and carriers, I'd be looking at the gas tube as the problem.

I also tried a separate Ballistic Advantage gas tube I have laying around by simply inserting the tube into the gas keys. It will not fit in either the Young's or the FailZero. Works fine with the Eisenach and LAR.

Whenever the US Postal (dis)service gets around to delivering the Voodoo and Spikes Tactical gas tubes I'll try the same thing. It may be the BA gas tube dimensions
Reply


Messages In This Thread
1st Grendel Build: Parts List (so far) and Input Request - by js8588 - 12-03-2017, 11:45 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)