Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
New Grendel AR Build
#24
zcostilla Wrote:How well does that BAD bolt release work? I’m not getting into 3-gun, but my son is setting up his 16” AR (5.56) for some tactical drills and that lever might make another good Christmas gift.

I have one and, although I am generally opposed to hanging more crap on ARs, rather like it. I never found releasing the bolt to start a fresh magazine too slow with the ping pong paddle, but the bad lever is much faster. The ability to lock the bolt open with my left hand on the charging handle and right on the pistol grip is even more useful. My one concern is that I only have a bad lever on one of my lowers, so I have to repeatedly remind myself which lower I am shooting and which manual of arms applies, which could obviously be a problem in high stress/little time situations. As such I think it would be best to go all or nothing with the bad lever, I just haven't decided which route I want to go with my lowers.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
New Grendel AR Build - by wags68 - 11-06-2017, 09:22 PM
New Grendel AR Build - by Dcommoncents - 11-06-2017, 10:55 PM
New Grendel AR Build - by wags68 - 11-07-2017, 12:04 AM
New Grendel AR Build - by Dcommoncents - 11-07-2017, 02:21 PM
New Grendel AR Build - by bj139 - 11-07-2017, 10:26 PM
New Grendel AR Build - by Dcommoncents - 11-07-2017, 11:52 PM
New Grendel AR Build - by Dcommoncents - 11-07-2017, 11:55 PM
New Grendel AR Build - by bj139 - 11-08-2017, 03:11 PM
New Grendel AR Build - by Dcommoncents - 11-08-2017, 10:52 PM
New Grendel AR Build - by wags68 - 11-14-2017, 04:19 PM
New Grendel AR Build - by wags68 - 11-16-2017, 01:16 AM
New Grendel AR Build - by bj139 - 11-17-2017, 01:52 PM
New Grendel AR Build - by wags68 - 11-17-2017, 04:44 PM
New Grendel AR Build - by wags68 - 11-27-2017, 07:26 PM
New Grendel AR Build - by bj139 - 11-28-2017, 12:01 AM
New Grendel AR Build - by wags68 - 11-28-2017, 12:08 AM
New Grendel AR Build - by Dcommoncents - 11-28-2017, 02:52 PM
New Grendel AR Build - by wags68 - 11-28-2017, 03:11 PM
New Grendel AR Build - by Dcommoncents - 11-29-2017, 04:57 AM
New Grendel AR Build - by wags68 - 11-29-2017, 01:33 PM
New Grendel AR Build - by zcostilla - 11-30-2017, 06:44 AM
New Grendel AR Build - by Sticks - 11-30-2017, 10:32 AM
New Grendel AR Build - by wags68 - 11-30-2017, 01:55 PM
New Grendel AR Build - by Dcommoncents - 11-30-2017, 02:12 PM
New Grendel AR Build - by Sticks - 11-30-2017, 05:22 PM
New Grendel AR Build - by Dcommoncents - 11-30-2017, 06:02 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)