Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Yet another trigger on the way...
#10
I look forward to your review. I also bought a Triggertech, but haven’t shot it yet because my AR is still incomplete. I got mine used from a guy parting out his AR for bolt gun and scope for 1000 meter shooting. He said it has less than 300 rounds shot with it, and I only paid $130, shipped. I did get to dry fire it a couple times with my son’s upper on my lower and I was plain giddy. We’re going shooting on Black Friday (as long as my health allows me to go), and I was already planning on a range report comparing it to his RRA MIL-SPEC trigger, swapping his upper between lowers for the tests. I can share if you would like.

Funny, you mentioned the AR Gold trigger; I was really leaning toward the AR Gold when I saw this review: http://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/2016/04...r-roundup/. The thing that impressed me was the fact that it had the most consistent pull over multiple repetitions and had a shorter 1st-stage takeup than the AR Gold. If it is that consistent, then it will make my rifle that much more inherently accurate. Since this will not be a competition gun, I see no need for a competition trigger, and I really wanted a 2-stage setup for hunting and target shooting. I think I’ll be pretty happy with it.Below are pics of my trigger in the box, and on my partially completed AR.

Here’s my incomplete gun with the TriggerTech Trigger.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]10227[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]10228[/ATTACH]


Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
       
-Zac

Husband, Father, Veteran. Grateful for my redemption.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Yet another trigger on the way... - by wilecoyote - 11-15-2017, 11:27 PM
Yet another trigger on the way... - by js8588 - 11-16-2017, 05:56 AM
Yet another trigger on the way... - by wilecoyote - 11-16-2017, 12:10 PM
Yet another trigger on the way... - by PVBoom - 11-16-2017, 07:29 PM
Yet another trigger on the way... - by js8588 - 11-16-2017, 09:15 PM
Yet another trigger on the way... - by wilecoyote - 11-17-2017, 11:16 PM
Yet another trigger on the way... - by wilecoyote - 11-18-2017, 04:55 PM
Yet another trigger on the way... - by zcostilla - 11-22-2017, 10:06 AM
Yet another trigger on the way... - by wilecoyote - 11-22-2017, 07:44 PM
Yet another trigger on the way... - by js8588 - 11-22-2017, 08:10 PM
Yet another trigger on the way... - by wilecoyote - 11-22-2017, 08:25 PM
Yet another trigger on the way... - by js8588 - 11-22-2017, 08:44 PM
Yet another trigger on the way... - by wilecoyote - 11-22-2017, 10:34 PM
Yet another trigger on the way... - by zcostilla - 11-23-2017, 02:31 AM
Yet another trigger on the way... - by wilecoyote - 11-23-2017, 11:58 AM
Yet another trigger on the way... - by Willfg - 11-24-2017, 04:29 AM
Yet another trigger on the way... - by js8588 - 11-24-2017, 07:17 AM
Yet another trigger on the way... - by Willfg - 11-24-2017, 07:19 AM
Yet another trigger on the way... - by wilecoyote - 11-24-2017, 04:27 PM
Yet another trigger on the way... - by zcostilla - 11-25-2017, 05:27 AM
Yet another trigger on the way... - by wilecoyote - 11-25-2017, 01:07 PM
Yet another trigger on the way... - by zcostilla - 11-25-2017, 02:53 PM
Yet another trigger on the way... - by zcostilla - 12-08-2017, 05:31 AM
Yet another trigger on the way... - by wilecoyote - 12-09-2017, 05:13 PM
Yet another trigger on the way... - by wilecoyote - 12-10-2017, 09:01 PM
Yet another trigger on the way... - by js8588 - 12-11-2017, 12:05 AM
Yet another trigger on the way... - by Willfg - 12-11-2017, 04:10 AM
Yet another trigger on the way... - by wilecoyote - 12-11-2017, 01:42 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)