Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
sabre defence
#3
tim300wsm Wrote:I found a good deal on a complete sabre defence upper and I just wanted to check if there was any reason to stay away. It's a 16" barrel and im hoping to get 1moa with hand loads out to about 400 yards. I have read a lot of great things about their barrels but that the chrome lined one's had chamber and accuracy issues.

tim:

The earlier Saber stuff was dependable. Before they went out of business (indicator) their quality became worse. So, I advise against you making a decision based on the brand name.

Chrome lined service grade barrels will give you service grade performance. Risky to think any service grade barrel will give you the performance level you want at 400 yards.

I would go with a barrel made by a reputable company.

LR55
Reply


Messages In This Thread
sabre defence - by tim300wsm - 11-20-2017, 06:02 AM
sabre defence - by Lastrites - 11-20-2017, 11:27 AM
sabre defence - by LR1955 - 11-20-2017, 12:48 PM
sabre defence - by LRRPF52 - 11-20-2017, 05:25 PM
sabre defence - by Lightning8 - 11-20-2017, 11:40 PM
sabre defence - by 762n40 - 11-26-2017, 03:25 PM
sabre defence - by derek45 - 11-26-2017, 09:37 PM
sabre defence - by Texas - 11-26-2017, 11:47 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)