Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
In the market for my first Grendel.
#11
Sputnik Wrote:I looked at Primary Arms and they only list Radical Arms uppers, still within your price range. Concur with Sticks as to barrel length. A barrel of 24 inches is not needed to reach out to 1k.

I bought on of the RA Complete Uppers(20in.) from PA, I thought I'd start cheap to try it out. The upper was nothing but problems FTFs, FTEs, FTFs...tried it with different mags, different ammo. After 20 rds. I wound up sending it back to PA, because nothing would make it work(YMMV). On the bright side, they took it back and gave me an instant refund. I wound up buying a NeptuneEL 20in. Upper from Mark over at Precision Firearms and it was definitely worth the money and wait. I would recommend PF highly to someone looking for an upper.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
In the market for my first Grendel. - by Sputnik - 11-18-2017, 03:08 AM
In the market for my first Grendel. - by Sticks - 11-18-2017, 12:02 PM
In the market for my first Grendel. - by Sticks - 11-18-2017, 02:09 PM
In the market for my first Grendel. - by Bigs28 - 11-18-2017, 02:56 PM
In the market for my first Grendel. - by Sputnik - 11-18-2017, 03:43 PM
In the market for my first Grendel. - by Sticks - 11-18-2017, 04:06 PM
In the market for my first Grendel. - by crusader18 - 11-19-2017, 07:17 PM
In the market for my first Grendel. - by Sputnik - 11-19-2017, 07:26 PM
In the market for my first Grendel. - by Sticks - 11-20-2017, 10:36 AM
In the market for my first Grendel. - by texchap - 11-21-2017, 03:23 PM
In the market for my first Grendel. - by doofus65 - 11-21-2017, 05:15 PM
In the market for my first Grendel. - by cb4017 - 11-23-2017, 04:49 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)