11-13-2017, 05:05 PM
So, I've been reading your reviews with interest. I have 4 different AR triggers at the moment: A Ruger 452 Elite (still in its chassis), a Fail Zero (I believe this is an NiB coated RA 140) in my 6.5 Grendel target build (pending completion with a new Bolt/BCG as the Young Mfg didn't work out), a Geissele SD-E in my Barrett REC7 DMR, and a Christensen Arms/Triggertech/Viking Tactics Truss Trigger on a nearly complete RECCE build.
In order of preference-
Truss
Fail Zero
452
SD-E
Give the triggertech a shot. The "short two stage" is outstanding, light but not too light (3/4ths lb first stage, 2.75lb 2nd stage) and it locks up nice and tight in the lower receiver.
https://www.opticsplanet.com/christensen...embly.html (It was around $180 when I bought it. Alabama Arsenal YouTube channel has a 10% off promo running with OpticsPlanet right now through November 30th with the code ALArsenal10.)
I will be giving an MBT a shot when they go on sale on Black Friday. You have me seriously considering an AR Gold though too.
In order of preference-
Truss
Fail Zero
452
SD-E
Give the triggertech a shot. The "short two stage" is outstanding, light but not too light (3/4ths lb first stage, 2.75lb 2nd stage) and it locks up nice and tight in the lower receiver.
https://www.opticsplanet.com/christensen...embly.html (It was around $180 when I bought it. Alabama Arsenal YouTube channel has a 10% off promo running with OpticsPlanet right now through November 30th with the code ALArsenal10.)
I will be giving an MBT a shot when they go on sale on Black Friday. You have me seriously considering an AR Gold though too.

