Thanks for the review FG....
I ordered a dual side charging upper and a couple (closeout?) $7 Black Hawk branded Ergo grips on 11/7 and the post office had it on 11/8, so that part of the transaction is great. I'll check everything out carefully when it gets here.
Update 11/10:
My order was delivered with today's mail & it all looks good.
Very nice finish on the dual charge upper and bcg - still not sure what I'm going to do with it....
I ordered a dual side charging upper and a couple (closeout?) $7 Black Hawk branded Ergo grips on 11/7 and the post office had it on 11/8, so that part of the transaction is great. I'll check everything out carefully when it gets here.
Update 11/10:
My order was delivered with today's mail & it all looks good.
Very nice finish on the dual charge upper and bcg - still not sure what I'm going to do with it....

