Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
My first Grendel Build
#4
Nice build. You can't beat the solidity of an A2 stock. I have two of them.
I have a BA 18" barrel which I shot once and was impressed with it's precision.
Here is mine.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]10087[/ATTACH]
What kind of groups does yours shoot?

I posted my groups here.
http://www.65grendel.com/forum/showthrea...+advantage


Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
   
Reply


Messages In This Thread
My first Grendel Build - by Vol_fan - 11-07-2017, 07:54 PM
My first Grendel Build - by Dcommoncents - 11-07-2017, 08:25 PM
My first Grendel Build - by Vol_fan - 11-07-2017, 09:12 PM
My first Grendel Build - by bj139 - 11-07-2017, 09:21 PM
My first Grendel Build - by Vol_fan - 11-07-2017, 09:42 PM
My first Grendel Build - by bj139 - 11-07-2017, 10:06 PM
My first Grendel Build - by Vol_fan - 11-07-2017, 10:40 PM
My first Grendel Build - by bj139 - 11-07-2017, 11:15 PM
My first Grendel Build - by Dcommoncents - 11-07-2017, 11:48 PM
My first Grendel Build - by ty_hooper12 - 11-08-2017, 01:43 AM
My first Grendel Build - by bj139 - 11-08-2017, 06:03 AM
My first Grendel Build - by Dcommoncents - 11-08-2017, 02:42 PM
My first Grendel Build - by Vol_fan - 11-08-2017, 10:26 PM
My first Grendel Build - by Dcommoncents - 11-08-2017, 10:43 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)