11-07-2017, 02:21 PM
wags68 Wrote:DCommoncents, glad to hear you like your barrel. Was a little unsure of the maker, but youtube reviews look promising. BTW, Western PA looks very nice!
I was in the same boat with BCA's reputation, but from various reviews it seemed that they had turned things around so I took the plunge and don't regret it. Hands down they offer the most economical means of getting into the 65G, which is great because making the platform more attainable is obviously in the interest of fans of the cartridge. I haven't done too much shooting for groups yet, but my barrel looks easily to be a 1 or less moa shooter so far. That seems consistent with what other recent buyers are reporting, so I'll be interested to see what data you are able to add.
The hills and trees here make finding a spot for long-range shooting difficult, but they also make for some beautiful landscape.

