11-06-2017, 07:29 PM
I've been using BCA for about a year now on various AR15 and AR10 builds. I'm a vendor and they have been my go-to supplier for barrels. The quality and the accuracy of the barrels are very good, especially for the price. They are a major supplier of barrels for Anderson Mfg. I've used their 308 (shot a bear with one this year), 300 blk, 223 Wylde, 7.65x39 and 5.56mm barrels in my builds and sold many to customers. They also offer a lot more barrels than what they list on their web site. I just recently used one of their 6.5 Grendel barrels for my first Grendel build. It is 18" straight fluted SS with 5R rifling. So far it is a good shooter. I only have about a box and a half trough it yet, but it is shooting about 1 inch groups at 100 yards when resting over the hood of a jeep (Hornady Black).
As a personal preference, I prefer side charging uppers. I've probably used/sold over 20 of the BCA side chargers (even for .458 SOCOM) and they all have worked flawlessly.
They do tend to be slow in their shipping times and charge a fair amount for shipping (more than others).
I think that the Odin barrels are better, but for the price you can't beat the BCA stuff. BCA also has a really good selection of 6.5 Grendel barrels.
As a personal preference, I prefer side charging uppers. I've probably used/sold over 20 of the BCA side chargers (even for .458 SOCOM) and they all have worked flawlessly.
They do tend to be slow in their shipping times and charge a fair amount for shipping (more than others).
I think that the Odin barrels are better, but for the price you can't beat the BCA stuff. BCA also has a really good selection of 6.5 Grendel barrels.

