11-06-2017, 05:19 PM
jdelong, I load my own.. I've shot the SST's and ELD M bullets. The ELD M's shoot better out of my .264 LBC and the Howa Mini Grendel. I've shot both reloads and factory and I will be shooting the ELD M for hunting. They are supposed to be tha same as the AMAX but a different tip. I will be deer and coyote hunting as we don't have hogs in my hunting area. I believe either bullet will do good but you know what happens when you assume. Hopefully I can tell you how the ELD M does in about 2 weeks. If you don't reload save your brass for future reloading or put it for sale on here to recoup some of the cost of your factory loads. Good Luck hunting this year and let us know how it performs. There is also a thread on here how a certain bullet performed on animals. Can't remember the names of it though.

