Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
I'm sorry to ask again...A-Max, SST, or ELX-M????
#1
Purpose: hunting white-tail deer, east coast (Virginia, NC).
Primary Rifle: 18" Odin Works 6.5G, suppressed.
Secondary: 12" Faxon, also suppressed.

It looks like I can find all of these right now with A-max becoming harder to find. I just finished getting my drops taken care of using 123gr A-max and need to validate that they are the same with SST (or adjust).

No experience with ELD-M, but the "M" stands for "match," which automatically makes me skeptical. I've read many of the entries regarding killing hogs with them, a few deer, etc, are they the same as the SST's, etc.

If you were going to make a decent sized purchase (500-1K rounds) for the primary intention of target shooting AND hunting, what is your choice, SST, A-max, or ELD-M? Or something else? These all fall in a similar price range that I am happy with and I am NOT a reloader.

Thanks experts!

Jon
Reply


Messages In This Thread
I'm sorry to ask again...A-Max, SST, or ELX-M???? - by jdelong - 11-06-2017, 03:25 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)