11-06-2017, 04:08 AM
I really feel a person is better off getting the MBT-2S and spending the rest on ammo, unless they need such a light trigger for a specific competitive discipline.
The final break on the MBT-2S is pretty short and crisp, hard to distinguish from the SSA.
I've gotten my MBT-2S triggers for $99 or less.
I do like my JP single stages a lot too though. Less thinking about trigger squeeze, more instantaneous choice of breaking the shot.
The final break on the MBT-2S is pretty short and crisp, hard to distinguish from the SSA.
I've gotten my MBT-2S triggers for $99 or less.
I do like my JP single stages a lot too though. Less thinking about trigger squeeze, more instantaneous choice of breaking the shot.
NRA Basic, Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun, RSO
CCW, CQM, DM, Long Range Rifle Instructor
6.5 Grendel Reloading Handbooks & chamber brushes can be found here:
www.AR15buildbox.com
CCW, CQM, DM, Long Range Rifle Instructor
6.5 Grendel Reloading Handbooks & chamber brushes can be found here:
www.AR15buildbox.com
