Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
MBT try out this weekend
#11
Bigs, glad you're happy with it.

You are correct, I am comparing the triggers. The MBT is listed for $125, unless you have to have it now then it's $200. Sales may have it for $99. If out can be found for that, then it's a decent deal. The SSA and SSA-E are listed at $240 from Geissele and the AR Gold is listed at $279 from ATC.

I have more than a few components from LaRue. They make really nice items and my mounts and such I would not give up. Ii tried the MBT for a couple reasons. I'm looking to standardize on a trigger in my precision rifles. The reviews both published and posts said there were a few using it for that purpose. J thought I'd give it a try. LaRue themselves changed to using MBT's in their lineup from Geissele and ATC. My AR Gold is a black bow edition that came from a LaRue PredatOBR. That I took as a good sign of a possibility.

Others asked me to post my thoughts and observations. I have. I'm sorry if that offends you. If my experience helps someone get an MBT because that's what they want or avoid spending the money only to sell it to get a Geissele or ATC then all the better. As I stated, it's a nice piece of work and has nice features. For me, it'll work for everything but there are better options for me for specific things. If the MBT is equal or better than the SSA as mentioned (by you in reference and contained in reviews), then I'd go with the MBT since it's almost half the price. Would I say it is worth paying $200 for? No, not in the least. I'm not the first, only or last that will make those comparisons.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
MBT try out this weekend - by wilecoyote - 11-03-2017, 01:35 PM
MBT try out this weekend - by BluntForceTrauma - 11-03-2017, 01:51 PM
MBT try out this weekend - by 65Whelen - 11-03-2017, 02:35 PM
MBT try out this weekend - by Arkhangel5 - 11-03-2017, 03:45 PM
MBT try out this weekend - by wilecoyote - 11-04-2017, 09:04 PM
MBT try out this weekend - by Kswhitetails - 11-04-2017, 09:10 PM
MBT try out this weekend - by wilecoyote - 11-04-2017, 09:36 PM
MBT try out this weekend - by Kswhitetails - 11-04-2017, 09:40 PM
MBT try out this weekend - by wilecoyote - 11-04-2017, 09:52 PM
MBT try out this weekend - by Bigs28 - 11-04-2017, 10:01 PM
MBT try out this weekend - by wilecoyote - 11-04-2017, 10:55 PM
MBT try out this weekend - by Bigs28 - 11-04-2017, 11:00 PM
MBT try out this weekend - by 1911man - 11-05-2017, 04:56 AM
MBT try out this weekend - by LRRPF52 - 11-05-2017, 06:16 AM
MBT try out this weekend - by wilecoyote - 11-05-2017, 02:08 PM
MBT try out this weekend - by BluntForceTrauma - 11-05-2017, 05:07 PM
MBT try out this weekend - by LRRPF52 - 11-06-2017, 04:08 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)