Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
MBT try out this weekend
#7
Kswhitetails... I thought I would be too. I mean I opened this and was completely blown away by the attention to detail. The fit and finish is amazing. Having graduated with a degree in engineering and having spent time in a machine shop I was very impressed. Not only the finish, but the design of the MBT is what caught my attention.

Maybe that was part of the issue. Either way, I don't want to rush to conclusions. That's the reason I want to get a couple more trips in before making a final decision on what to do with/about it.

I can say that I switched to shooting my Creedmoor afterward. That has my AR Gold trigger in it. I'm always impressed with that trigger.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
MBT try out this weekend - by wilecoyote - 11-03-2017, 01:35 PM
MBT try out this weekend - by BluntForceTrauma - 11-03-2017, 01:51 PM
MBT try out this weekend - by 65Whelen - 11-03-2017, 02:35 PM
MBT try out this weekend - by Arkhangel5 - 11-03-2017, 03:45 PM
MBT try out this weekend - by wilecoyote - 11-04-2017, 09:04 PM
MBT try out this weekend - by Kswhitetails - 11-04-2017, 09:10 PM
MBT try out this weekend - by wilecoyote - 11-04-2017, 09:36 PM
MBT try out this weekend - by Kswhitetails - 11-04-2017, 09:40 PM
MBT try out this weekend - by wilecoyote - 11-04-2017, 09:52 PM
MBT try out this weekend - by Bigs28 - 11-04-2017, 10:01 PM
MBT try out this weekend - by wilecoyote - 11-04-2017, 10:55 PM
MBT try out this weekend - by Bigs28 - 11-04-2017, 11:00 PM
MBT try out this weekend - by 1911man - 11-05-2017, 04:56 AM
MBT try out this weekend - by LRRPF52 - 11-05-2017, 06:16 AM
MBT try out this weekend - by wilecoyote - 11-05-2017, 02:08 PM
MBT try out this weekend - by BluntForceTrauma - 11-05-2017, 05:07 PM
MBT try out this weekend - by LRRPF52 - 11-06-2017, 04:08 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)