11-04-2017, 09:04 PM
So I tried it (the MBT-2S) out today. In fact, just a couple hours ago... I'm going to be real honest. I'm not sure I like this trigger. This is to the point I'm thinking I'll switch it out.
It doesn't compare to the AR Gold and to me it doesn't compare to the SSA-E or SD-E. This is not saying it's bad. Seems heavier. While pretty smooth, the others seem smoother. I know that it's new and only 40 rounds have been shot on it, but if pressed to say keep or replace right this second... I'd say replace. I'm going to fight this urge and give it a couple more outings just to be sure.
I have an offer of a trade of another MBT plus cash in exchange for my SD-E. I'm going to hold off on that too.
It doesn't compare to the AR Gold and to me it doesn't compare to the SSA-E or SD-E. This is not saying it's bad. Seems heavier. While pretty smooth, the others seem smoother. I know that it's new and only 40 rounds have been shot on it, but if pressed to say keep or replace right this second... I'd say replace. I'm going to fight this urge and give it a couple more outings just to be sure.
I have an offer of a trade of another MBT plus cash in exchange for my SD-E. I'm going to hold off on that too.

