Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
MBT try out this weekend
#1
I finally got around to swapping my triggers around. My AR Gold ended up in my Creedmoor where it was intended to go. I was going to use the SD-E in my Grendel, but then decided to sell it and go back to an SSA-E or another AR Gold .
I received the LaRue MBT-2S that I ordered, so that is installed in my Grendel. Looking forward to trying it out. Seems nice and smooth and I really like the trigger bow. Don't know if I'll keep it in that rifle, but it will stay there till the SD-E goes and I replace it.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
MBT try out this weekend - by wilecoyote - 11-03-2017, 01:35 PM
MBT try out this weekend - by BluntForceTrauma - 11-03-2017, 01:51 PM
MBT try out this weekend - by 65Whelen - 11-03-2017, 02:35 PM
MBT try out this weekend - by Arkhangel5 - 11-03-2017, 03:45 PM
MBT try out this weekend - by wilecoyote - 11-04-2017, 09:04 PM
MBT try out this weekend - by Kswhitetails - 11-04-2017, 09:10 PM
MBT try out this weekend - by wilecoyote - 11-04-2017, 09:36 PM
MBT try out this weekend - by Kswhitetails - 11-04-2017, 09:40 PM
MBT try out this weekend - by wilecoyote - 11-04-2017, 09:52 PM
MBT try out this weekend - by Bigs28 - 11-04-2017, 10:01 PM
MBT try out this weekend - by wilecoyote - 11-04-2017, 10:55 PM
MBT try out this weekend - by Bigs28 - 11-04-2017, 11:00 PM
MBT try out this weekend - by 1911man - 11-05-2017, 04:56 AM
MBT try out this weekend - by LRRPF52 - 11-05-2017, 06:16 AM
MBT try out this weekend - by wilecoyote - 11-05-2017, 02:08 PM
MBT try out this weekend - by BluntForceTrauma - 11-05-2017, 05:07 PM
MBT try out this weekend - by LRRPF52 - 11-06-2017, 04:08 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)