Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
First AR Build-Would Love Your Feedback!
#19
I think finish options have become increasingly common because the AR market has become so saturated and manufacturers need a way to draw attention and distinguish their products. Personally, I don't care about finishes, so I just buy forged receivers and apply a spray paint camo pattern. I do see some value in the availability of additional functional features that can be incorporated into billet receivers, but have yet to use one myself.

I haven't looked at the Wilson combat finish you're talking about to compare, but I know Aero precision offers some pretty cool finishes and upper receiver/free float hand guard packages.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
First AR Build-Would Love Your Feedback! - by Dcommoncents - 10-27-2017, 03:18 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)