10-21-2017, 11:19 PM
Many on this board have a somewhat hipster-ish approach to their guns. I say this as someone who shares that mentality. The 6.5 Grendel is, after all, too cool for the unwashed masses to appreciate 
Go on certain other sites and they'll worship at the alter of Colt ARs or Russian AKs (or Wasrs, God forbid).
Personally, I wouldn't touch Radical Firearms. They're in the same league as Bear Creek (cheap, probably "good enough", but "buy once/cry once" is my mantra these days).
35w? Shoulda made it 9.3x62.
6mm CM sounds good.

Go on certain other sites and they'll worship at the alter of Colt ARs or Russian AKs (or Wasrs, God forbid).
Personally, I wouldn't touch Radical Firearms. They're in the same league as Bear Creek (cheap, probably "good enough", but "buy once/cry once" is my mantra these days).
35w? Shoulda made it 9.3x62.
6mm CM sounds good.

