Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Solution to the lack of hi-cap 6.5G Vepr mags
#21
Kilco Wrote:My father absolutely loves his Vepr Grendel. It's the 20" model and it's surprisingly accurate.. 1-1.5 moa with handloads.

Only conundrum he runs into is getting a scope to mount solid and stay put.

yeah one of my PSL's I bought from a buddy came with a original LPS scope and it like to literally fly off the rail after about 3-5 shots. On 54r.net pointed out this will happen with miss matched scooes and rails. Apparently there's three different specs on the rails and also for the scope mounts pretty lame! Barrel is also canted I just bought a spare Romy rpk trunnion for it though. It's still an awesome rifle for $160 needs some serious TLC though.
Not sure if the vepr's have some issue like this or not. The side rail setup is kinda goofy but I guess it's the best option for that rig. I'm considering milling my own mount for the current LPS or buying a new one (making sure it's correct to that year rifle).

I'm not a huge a fan but I am interested to see them evolve past the current tech. Seems like they have been stuck in rut so to speak.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Solution to the lack of hi-cap 6.5G Vepr mags - by The Profit Joseph Sith - 10-21-2017, 05:22 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)