10-21-2017, 12:58 PM
saturn Wrote:Uh, NO. Amazing how many people from CO reflect the Kalifornicated mind set that has wrecked a once fine state. Heck they voted for crooked hillary ---- what more need be said.
As to your point (wrong), I am "pumping" (whatever that means) nobody. I have looked all over the net at all the suggestions given here, and while no doubt great, they are just too expensive for a 1 moa upper.
As for being "thankful" ----- being thankful, doesn't mean you blindly follow anyone's advice ----- you say thanks (as I did) and add what they said to what knowledge is out there. I have no way to know if their advice is "experienced" ----- it's just someone's input. Just because it's on the "net" does not mean it's the last word.
You know what Ann Landers said.......
saturn:
You ask our opinions then question them because you do not know if any of us is 'experienced'?
Not sure what Colorado and California have to do with a precision rifle barrel.
Please keep your comments focused on your topic.
LR55
