Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
PSA: Brownells (Satern) 18" Premium Barrel - Orignally $314.99 now $244.99
#11
I think any rack grade barrel is luck of the draw. I consider the Brownell’s Satern/Liberty barrels has rack grade. I have three Friends who have bought the Brownell’s 18” 6.5 Grendel barrels. Two Brownell’s barrels were out of the first batch with SAAMI chamber. Both barrels are pretty accurate but both were machined with short chambers. Both Friends reload so they decided to keep their barrels.


These Brownell’s were in the same production batch as those received by Midway (AR Stoner) where they also received many short chambered barrels. Satern/Liberty blamed everybody else for the problem then released the Grendel II chambered barrels. My third Friend bought a Brownell’s barrel last year and he is satisfied with his 18” Brownell’s. At least with Brownell’s warranty you should be able to resolve any issue should you encounter a problem.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
PSA: Brownells (Satern) 18" Premium Barrel - Orignally $314.99 now $244.99 - by VASCAR2 - 10-19-2017, 09:23 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)