10-19-2017, 10:25 AM
Not sure what type of accuracy you are looking for, but I doubt you will find it in wolf. The best that I have managed to get out of it is 1.3 MOA 5 shot group, followed by a .3 MOA 5 shot of Hornady 123 ELD. I was on my game that day.
I'd shoot some factory ammo, decide what weight pill you want to send down range, then start some load work ups really freaking low with the mystery pull down powder.
I did the same with Wolf ammo, reusing everything but the undersized wolf bullet. I was surprised to get the results that I did. Fair velocity, spooky good group given the steel case and inconstant neck tension.
I'd shoot some factory ammo, decide what weight pill you want to send down range, then start some load work ups really freaking low with the mystery pull down powder.
I did the same with Wolf ammo, reusing everything but the undersized wolf bullet. I was surprised to get the results that I did. Fair velocity, spooky good group given the steel case and inconstant neck tension.
Sticks
Catchy sig line here.
Catchy sig line here.

