Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Lefty Grendel Upper?
#1
I've got a buddy that wants me to find or build him a left handed Grendel upper with a 20" barrel, also looking to build/find one for my dad. I've built right handed uppers and have no problems there, but never built a lefty upper. Obviously I need the left handed receiver itself, but aside from that, are there any differences? Will the barrel need a different extension? Does the bolt or whole BCG need to be different? Also, does anybody know where I can get a left handed upper to start with? Or a complete lefty upper? Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Lefty Grendel Upper? - by ty_hooper12 - 10-19-2017, 04:59 AM
Lefty Grendel Upper? - by 1075 tech - 10-19-2017, 09:51 AM
Lefty Grendel Upper? - by howl - 10-19-2017, 01:10 PM
Lefty Grendel Upper? - by Jaggy13 - 10-19-2017, 03:02 PM
Lefty Grendel Upper? - by ty_hooper12 - 10-19-2017, 03:17 PM
Lefty Grendel Upper? - by elfman - 10-25-2017, 02:13 AM
Lefty Grendel Upper? - by ty_hooper12 - 10-25-2017, 03:21 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)