Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Why I am saying bye to 6.5 Creedmoor.
#15
I always new the 6.5 was a great bullet, wanted a Swede for years. The grendel was my first and that lead me to the Creed. I'd hate to give up either one. To me it's the right tool for the job, whatever that may be. And, both of them are just plain fun to shoot.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Why I am saying bye to 6.5 Creedmoor. - by Kilco - 10-18-2017, 03:38 AM
Why I am saying bye to 6.5 Creedmoor. - by Klem - 10-18-2017, 04:07 AM
Why I am saying bye to 6.5 Creedmoor. - by kmon - 10-18-2017, 05:32 AM
Why I am saying bye to 6.5 Creedmoor. - by saturn - 10-18-2017, 05:32 PM
Why I am saying bye to 6.5 Creedmoor. - by 65Whelen - 10-19-2017, 01:33 AM
Why I am saying bye to 6.5 Creedmoor. - by Bruw - 10-23-2017, 09:32 PM
Why I am saying bye to 6.5 Creedmoor. - by K280 - 10-23-2017, 09:44 PM
Why I am saying bye to 6.5 Creedmoor. - by PVBoom - 10-24-2017, 09:54 AM
Why I am saying bye to 6.5 Creedmoor. - by Sticks - 10-24-2017, 10:35 AM
Why I am saying bye to 6.5 Creedmoor. - by saturn - 10-19-2017, 02:35 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)