Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Christensen Arms
#3
I could be mistaken, but I think they wrap barrels that are actually made by someone else to a specific profile. Seems like there might be more than one supplier, but I think Satern has supplied them with 6.5G carbon-ready barrels in the past. I wouldn't be afraid to buy one if a lightweight setup regardless of price was the goal.
Drifter
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Christensen Arms - by mrclif - 12-06-2011, 01:25 PM
Christensen Arms - by LRRPF52 - 12-06-2011, 02:57 PM
Christensen Arms - by Drifter - 12-06-2011, 05:31 PM
Christensen Arms - by mrclif - 12-06-2011, 05:40 PM
Christensen Arms - by Drifter - 12-06-2011, 05:54 PM
Christensen Arms - by mrclif - 12-06-2011, 08:21 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)