Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Why I am saying bye to 6.5 Creedmoor.
#5
Can I have your Creedmore?

The Creedmore goes further with a heavier bullet and bucks the wind better than the Grendel. Your Creedmore may be finicky about bullets but you have to admit, that's not normal (I have a 6.5*47).

You find the Grendel pleasant to shoot, sure, but discounting the advantages of a larger-cased 6.5 results in a statement that has more holes than Swiss cheese.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Why I am saying bye to 6.5 Creedmoor. - by Kilco - 10-18-2017, 03:38 AM
Why I am saying bye to 6.5 Creedmoor. - by Klem - 10-18-2017, 04:07 AM
Why I am saying bye to 6.5 Creedmoor. - by kmon - 10-18-2017, 05:32 AM
Why I am saying bye to 6.5 Creedmoor. - by saturn - 10-18-2017, 05:32 PM
Why I am saying bye to 6.5 Creedmoor. - by Bruw - 10-23-2017, 09:32 PM
Why I am saying bye to 6.5 Creedmoor. - by K280 - 10-23-2017, 09:44 PM
Why I am saying bye to 6.5 Creedmoor. - by PVBoom - 10-24-2017, 09:54 AM
Why I am saying bye to 6.5 Creedmoor. - by Sticks - 10-24-2017, 10:35 AM
Why I am saying bye to 6.5 Creedmoor. - by saturn - 10-19-2017, 02:35 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)