Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Larue Ultimate Upper Progress Report
#14
I put mine together and with a Vortex Strike Eagle 1-8 scope that has a 1 MOA dot I was getting 1.5 MOA groups at 100 yards with my initial shots. I got really lucky and only had to adjust my scope 1 click up and 2 clicks left to zero. The ultimate upper kit is definitely worth it. Actually for the quality, I would say it is the best value going right now for an AR. I put mine on an Anderson lower and the fit is so tight I have to tap the pins in and out with a hammer and delrin punch. I love the scope. It is not a precision shooting reticle which is fine with me. This is my primary big game rifle and this reticle is more for speed than minute precision. I am sure if I took the scope off my other Grendel and put it on this one it would shoot sub MOA groups also but the Strike Eagle is a better match for the rifles intended purpose and it will easily allow shots on Antelope, deer, and elk out to 500 yards.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Larue Ultimate Upper Progress Report - by Ditcher - 10-15-2017, 09:37 PM
Larue Ultimate Upper Progress Report - by Kilco - 10-15-2017, 09:44 PM
Larue Ultimate Upper Progress Report - by Ditcher - 10-16-2017, 12:47 AM
Larue Ultimate Upper Progress Report - by Kilco - 10-16-2017, 12:59 AM
Larue Ultimate Upper Progress Report - by Six5x39 - 10-16-2017, 02:31 AM
Larue Ultimate Upper Progress Report - by Six5x39 - 10-16-2017, 02:36 AM
Larue Ultimate Upper Progress Report - by Kilco - 10-16-2017, 04:06 AM
Larue Ultimate Upper Progress Report - by Joseph5 - 10-17-2017, 12:01 AM
Larue Ultimate Upper Progress Report - by Jaggy13 - 10-23-2017, 07:26 PM
Larue Ultimate Upper Progress Report - by Joseph5 - 10-24-2017, 01:59 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)