Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Solution to the lack of hi-cap 6.5G Vepr mags
#16
Ditcher Wrote:20" model is the one I was looking at! Smile Little work to it I bet he could bring that group down. After watching Tim from the MAC shoot a 308 Vepr vs a POF 308 I was sold. Gave that POF run for its money!
How does he Have the scope mounted? Using a side mount and rail on top?

Yes, using a MI mount. Seemed secure, but after about 50 rounds it wanders/flexes everytime... haven't tried any other solutions yet..

Thing is a really good shooter, and has been dead reliable for him.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Solution to the lack of hi-cap 6.5G Vepr mags - by Kilco - 10-15-2017, 10:06 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)