Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Solution to the lack of hi-cap 6.5G Vepr mags
#15
Kilco Wrote:My father absolutely loves his Vepr Grendel. It's the 20" model and it's surprisingly accurate.. 1-1.5 moa with handloads.

Only conundrum he runs into is getting a scope to mount solid and stay put.

20" model is the one I was looking at! Smile Little work to it I bet he could bring that group down. After watching Tim from the MAC shoot a 308 Vepr vs a POF 308 I was sold. Gave that POF run for its money!
How does he Have the scope mounted? Using a side mount and rail on top?
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Solution to the lack of hi-cap 6.5G Vepr mags - by Ditcher - 10-15-2017, 09:59 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)