I use to think the 6.8 was the best thing out there in the ar15 long ago. Then I started reading more and more about the 6.5G and was saying 6.8 who?
I noticed a lot people not to familiar with the 6.5G think it sounds out of anything less then 20" barrel which we know here is not true. Better in short barrel then the other 4 popular calibers.
Now I don't have my 6.5G build yet but I was reading people having issues with magazine with the 6.5G. Read this over on ARfcom. Can anyone here comfirm this?
I heard people having good results with the E-Landers.
Edit to add the cost of ammo might be holding back some people. I know the steel case ammo is the same price as the x39 but I know alot of people don't like shooting steel case ammo.
I noticed a lot people not to familiar with the 6.5G think it sounds out of anything less then 20" barrel which we know here is not true. Better in short barrel then the other 4 popular calibers.
Now I don't have my 6.5G build yet but I was reading people having issues with magazine with the 6.5G. Read this over on ARfcom. Can anyone here comfirm this?
I heard people having good results with the E-Landers.
Edit to add the cost of ammo might be holding back some people. I know the steel case ammo is the same price as the x39 but I know alot of people don't like shooting steel case ammo.

