10-15-2017, 03:37 PM
I think we've largely put the 6.X wars to rest — except for that Army-Navy sort of rivalry. 
I agree with shooters sticking together; our ARs come under attack on a regular basis, so no sense in friendly fire incidents.
The 6.8 does what it needs to do for those who happen to prefer it.
What happens to it in the market in the big picture is above my pay grade.
Buy and shoot what you think is cool!
Did I mention 6.5 Grendel has Wolf steel-case for, now, 22ยข round? Bwhahahaha! :p

I agree with shooters sticking together; our ARs come under attack on a regular basis, so no sense in friendly fire incidents.
The 6.8 does what it needs to do for those who happen to prefer it.
What happens to it in the market in the big picture is above my pay grade.
Buy and shoot what you think is cool!

Did I mention 6.5 Grendel has Wolf steel-case for, now, 22ยข round? Bwhahahaha! :p
:: 6.5 GRENDEL Deer and Targets :: 6mmARC Targets and Varmints and Deer :: 22 ARC Varmints and Targets
:: I Drank the Water :: Revelation 21:6 ::
:: I Drank the Water :: Revelation 21:6 ::
