Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Why is 6.8 SPC still a thing when 6.5 Grendel is more and more popular?
#5
For a time, it seemed easier to get factory brass cased ammo for the 6.8 - there were always deals on the S&B ammo. 6.8 built up a following as a hunting cartridge while 6.5G was seen as a target cartridge. If I was starting today I would just get the 6.5G but I have a nice 14.5 6.8 upper with a pinned AAC flash-hider that make a great suppressed hunter and a nice 20 inch 6.5 Grendel for long range work and long range hunting. Lots more factory ammo for 6.5G recently - thanks to Hornady for their "Black" line for 6.5G.


Messages In This Thread
Why is 6.8 SPC still a thing when 6.5 Grendel is more and more popular? - by Lightning8 - 10-15-2017, 03:12 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)