Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
20" Barrel, Adjustable gas block needed?
#23
I have a 20 inch Odin barrel on one of my grendles. Odin told me I would not need an adjustable gas block. Having more money than sense I ordered one of their adjustable blocks screwed up and clicked set screw one vs clamp on that I really wanted. Pretty sure I could have sent back and got the clamp on but bird in hand I installed and works fine. Easy to adjust with the extended ball tip screw driver. Odin has witness mark on barrel and block slide up till hits collar align two marks tighten set screws. I did remove set screw to verify the holes lined up when block against collar
Reply


Messages In This Thread
20" Barrel, Adjustable gas block needed? - by diddlyv - 10-11-2017, 05:14 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)