Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Odin adjustable gas block ?
#2
My gas block has a click every 1/3rd rotation. I started with it closed, opened about 2 full turns, loaded one round and fired. Bolt did not lock open. From there i repeated the process 1 click at a time till the bolt locked open. I then opened it one more click and left it alone. I've shot sst, amax, and eld m with no problems.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Odin adjustable gas block ? - by BoltConvert - 10-07-2017, 08:41 PM
Odin adjustable gas block ? - by Bigs28 - 10-07-2017, 08:47 PM
Odin adjustable gas block ? - by grayfox - 10-07-2017, 11:48 PM
Odin adjustable gas block ? - by Kilco - 10-07-2017, 11:59 PM
Odin adjustable gas block ? - by Six5x39 - 10-08-2017, 02:25 AM
Odin adjustable gas block ? - by StoneHendge - 10-08-2017, 02:14 PM
Odin adjustable gas block ? - by BoltConvert - 10-08-2017, 05:34 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)