12-05-2011, 12:32 AM
fanofflyn Wrote:Just got back from a handgun hunt with the Grendel. Took out number 7 in the world handgun Addax, a Black Hawaiian Sheep, a Texas Dall Sheep, and my prize, an Aoudad all with the 14 inch SSK Grendel barrel and the 100 Gr TTSX. The shots were all correct, but the bullet did the job in the vitals well every time. I'll try to figure out how to post pictures when I get them all done.
Aiiiiiiii!!!! Awesome! However, with stories like this, pictures are required! If you can't figure it out, let me know and I'll post them for you!
You seek escape from pain. We seek the achievement of happiness. You exist for the sake of avoiding punishment. We exist for the sake of earning rewards. Threats will not make us function; fear is not our incentive. It is not death that we wish to avoid, but life that we wish to live. - John Galt
