10-02-2017, 01:33 AM
My old man has an 18" lite AA barrel and I've been very impressed. It shoots every bullet and load we have tried 1 moa from a bench.
The best loads are easily sub moa, and the worst are hovering just over 1 moa.
I'm an open Odin fanboy. But even my Odin Barrels will favor certain bullets/loads alot more than his AA. Mine will shoot it's favorite combos sub moa, wile the ones it doesnt like can go anywhere from 1.5-2 moa.
AA gets my puny insignificant stamp of aproval.
The best loads are easily sub moa, and the worst are hovering just over 1 moa.
I'm an open Odin fanboy. But even my Odin Barrels will favor certain bullets/loads alot more than his AA. Mine will shoot it's favorite combos sub moa, wile the ones it doesnt like can go anywhere from 1.5-2 moa.
AA gets my puny insignificant stamp of aproval.

