Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Need a heavier buffer?
#7
I bought an upper from them as well, and am very happy with it so far. Anyways, I was curious about which buffer he recommended, and told him I currently was using a Spikes T2 buffer. He said he uses that one as well and has had good luck with it. Honestly, I think that buffer is the best $40 you can spend on a lower. Ive been using it for a while now even with my 556 upper, and I would say it cut the recoil in half vs the mil spec buffer. And not a single malfunction. Both the 556 and the 6.5 brass eject consistantly at 4:00.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Need a heavier buffer? - by Phrimgronk - 09-30-2017, 07:20 PM
Need a heavier buffer? - by LRRPF52 - 09-30-2017, 07:40 PM
Need a heavier buffer? - by Phrimgronk - 09-30-2017, 08:00 PM
Need a heavier buffer? - by Kilco - 09-30-2017, 09:14 PM
Need a heavier buffer? - by Phrimgronk - 09-30-2017, 09:27 PM
Need a heavier buffer? - by LRRPF52 - 09-30-2017, 10:24 PM
Need a heavier buffer? - by DL42 - 10-01-2017, 01:54 AM
Need a heavier buffer? - by Kilco - 10-01-2017, 09:55 AM
Need a heavier buffer? - by calvarez - 10-01-2017, 07:37 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)