09-22-2017, 01:30 PM
JSE sell 6.5 Grendel barrels from JP which get A+, they also sell Wilson Arms barrels which are advertised as Wilson. This is the same Wilson who supplies barrels to RRA and get good reviews. The unnamed brand or house brand barrels JSE sells were reported to be from Mossberg. A forum member called JSE and inquired who supplied their barrels and was informed Mossberg. Around the first of the year the House Brand barrels started to be chambered with .125 bolts (Type I) whereas prior to that the House Brand barrels were sold with .136 Type II bolts plus JSE was selling AA bolts.
Why JSE switched from .136 to .125 bolts has never been disclosed. If I remember correctly JSE has started selling Odin Works barrels and products. The reports Ive read on JSE House Brand 6.5 Grendel barrels has been positive whether .136 or .125 bolt.
Why JSE switched from .136 to .125 bolts has never been disclosed. If I remember correctly JSE has started selling Odin Works barrels and products. The reports Ive read on JSE House Brand 6.5 Grendel barrels has been positive whether .136 or .125 bolt.

