Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
JSE Surplus Quality
#3
I have a 5.56 upper that reportedly has a JSE barrel.

Disclaimer: I did not buy the barrel from JSE, but a third party who claimed it was from JSE.

1:7, carbine length, nitride, SOCOM profile. Pretty accurate using cheap ammo, as long as it's 62 gr. Has a shotgun pattern with 55 gr. That being said, with a few different brands of ammo, it blows primers and has strong ejector swipes. Since I got into the Grendel, I put it away and just haven't had time to deal with it.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
JSE Surplus Quality - by Blackbomber - 09-22-2017, 01:13 AM
JSE Surplus Quality - by js8588 - 09-22-2017, 05:50 AM
JSE Surplus Quality - by 1075 tech - 09-22-2017, 09:37 AM
JSE Surplus Quality - by VASCAR2 - 09-22-2017, 01:30 PM
JSE Surplus Quality - by Blackbomber - 09-22-2017, 08:19 PM
JSE Surplus Quality - by hydrotech - 09-25-2017, 03:05 AM
JSE Surplus Quality - by hydrotech - 09-25-2017, 03:07 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)