Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Need a Thread Protector
#1
Having never used a thread protector I figured I would ask you guys before picking a couple up.

What would you fellas recommend for 5/8-24 threads? I have two barrels, ARP 18" 6.8 and an ARP 20" 6mm Predator (Grendel based), that I need something to protect the threads while working up loads. After the best loads are found, I plan on attaching the AAC flash hiders and switching to suppressed.

Any information, would be most appreciated,

Sawacs
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Need a Thread Protector - by sawacs - 09-20-2017, 05:51 AM
Need a Thread Protector - by Joseph5 - 09-20-2017, 06:09 AM
Need a Thread Protector - by sawacs - 09-20-2017, 07:50 AM
Need a Thread Protector - by 1075 tech - 09-20-2017, 09:57 AM
Need a Thread Protector - by grayfox - 09-20-2017, 03:43 PM
Need a Thread Protector - by sawacs - 09-21-2017, 10:33 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)