Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
20" vs 24" barrel
#9
Bigs28 Wrote:Why don't you hunt with the 12"?

I definitely plan on it! I just needed an excuse to build the 16" Big Grin

LRRPF52 Wrote:Biggest difference with Lilja is accuracy. They are some of the most accurate Grendel barrels I've ever shot.

Glad to hear that. That is what I thought but I couldn't find a post with you talking about Lilja. I'm going to save my pennies and eventually get one.

Thanks for the advice everyone! And if anyone else has an opinion I'd be happy to hear it
Reply


Messages In This Thread
20" vs 24" barrel - by stangfan94 - 09-16-2017, 03:43 AM
20" vs 24" barrel - by Wafavre2 - 09-16-2017, 10:26 AM
20" vs 24" barrel - by Kilco - 09-16-2017, 12:40 PM
20" vs 24" barrel - by stangfan94 - 09-16-2017, 01:53 PM
20" vs 24" barrel - by Kilco - 09-16-2017, 04:24 PM
20" vs 24" barrel - by LRRPF52 - 09-18-2017, 06:42 PM
20" vs 24" barrel - by silverduck - 09-19-2017, 12:08 AM
20" vs 24" barrel - by Bigs28 - 09-19-2017, 12:18 AM
20" vs 24" barrel - by stangfan94 - 09-19-2017, 02:11 AM
20" vs 24" barrel - by Joseph5 - 09-19-2017, 06:29 AM
20" vs 24" barrel - by Texas - 09-20-2017, 01:40 AM
20" vs 24" barrel - by AZBackcountry - 09-20-2017, 07:29 PM
20" vs 24" barrel - by hikfromstik - 09-20-2017, 07:58 PM
20" vs 24" barrel - by stangfan94 - 09-22-2017, 12:07 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)