Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Larue Upper Weight
#1
Howdy All
New guy and have learned a lot in a short time off y'all's great forum.

I'm on the verge of ordering the Larue Ultimate Upper kit and need a tiny bit of information. I called the good folks at Larue and no one could tell me the weight of the upper, only the complete rifle at 7.8#. Would someone who owns the Larue Upper be able to provide a total Upper weight w/o glass/rings? I'm planning on a lighter weight deer rifle and am wondering between the Larue or the AA 18" lightweight upper. The AA is listed at 4.3# on their site


Thanks for the assistance and good luck this upcoming season!

David
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Larue Upper Weight - by mtcrest - 09-18-2017, 08:37 PM
Larue Upper Weight - by LRRPF52 - 09-18-2017, 11:04 PM
Larue Upper Weight - by mtcrest - 09-19-2017, 12:35 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)