09-16-2017, 01:53 PM
I'm up in the black hills, about 1500 above sea level. I thought that the 20" would be good but needed to hear it from someone else ha.
My 12" group buy barrel should be here today and I am going to get a 16" barrel for hunting (Need to decide between BA and AA, or other but those 2 seem to be the best). 12, 16, 20, and 24 has a nice ring to it. I'll put the 24" on the back burner and get everything else put together first.
Thanks guys!
My 12" group buy barrel should be here today and I am going to get a 16" barrel for hunting (Need to decide between BA and AA, or other but those 2 seem to be the best). 12, 16, 20, and 24 has a nice ring to it. I'll put the 24" on the back burner and get everything else put together first.
Thanks guys!

