09-08-2017, 02:28 PM
Kswhitetails Wrote:It's getting hard to hold my breath, so in an effort to make myself a prophet, I'm going to vent a little impatience. Order placed 8/4. Supressor shipped 8/16, form 4s sent in last week. Oh yea, baby. If NFATRACKER is right and it's 241 days, that'll coincidentally make my new supressor a birthday gift next year. The wife paid the stamp so she could claim that one now.
Still no word on the rifle and 5.56 cartridge. I guess I most assuredly did NOT get in on the "small run"(my assumption was that the FDE was a special deal... what does assume mean again?), and there was apparently no reason to jump from the UU I had already bought because now, the UU guys can get the supressor at half price too. (And to add insult to injury, at the moment I can't afford another Tranquillo)
Other than that, I am patiently, happily, waiting (and turning blue) for my precioussss new rifle to grace my doorstep; And to outshoot the Larue shootist; and more dust, I've run out of that tonight too. Sigh.
Cheers; and here's to all those who pray for patience~
Dang, sorry to hear your having to wait this long. I had to wait 6 months for a barrel I ordered from PF last year and I know the feeling, for me I am a bit of an impulse buyer so once that wait kicks in I start to wish I had spent the money on something else. My bet is the guys at Larue were effect by Hurricane Harvey. Though I know their facility is not under water Texas has been experiencing a huge gas and resource shortage for the last 2 weeks because of it.



)