08-30-2017, 02:04 PM
I still haven't had an opportunity to see how my BCA upper groups, but I'm quite happy with it thus far, as discussed here: http://www.65grendel.com/forum/showthrea...pers/page2
|
Why not choose this barrel (upper assembly)
|
|
08-30-2017, 02:04 PM
I still haven't had an opportunity to see how my BCA upper groups, but I'm quite happy with it thus far, as discussed here: http://www.65grendel.com/forum/showthrea...pers/page2
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
| Messages In This Thread |
|
Why not choose this barrel (upper assembly) - by Bushwack44 - 08-29-2017, 12:07 AM
Why not choose this barrel (upper assembly) - by paulw - 08-29-2017, 01:25 AM
Why not choose this barrel (upper assembly) - by js8588 - 08-29-2017, 11:13 PM
Why not choose this barrel (upper assembly) - by Bushwack44 - 08-29-2017, 11:55 PM
Why not choose this barrel (upper assembly) - by js8588 - 08-30-2017, 02:05 AM
Why not choose this barrel (upper assembly) - by waccamawscout - 08-30-2017, 02:53 AM
Why not choose this barrel (upper assembly) - by windgates - 08-30-2017, 03:48 AM
Why not choose this barrel (upper assembly) - by Glockhappy - 08-30-2017, 06:19 AM
Why not choose this barrel (upper assembly) - by Dcommoncents - 08-30-2017, 02:04 PM
Why not choose this barrel (upper assembly) - by PewPewPachew - 08-30-2017, 02:21 PM
|