Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Why not choose this barrel (upper assembly)
#7
I have that same radical firearms upper. Had issues just to make it run since the begining, issues from the buffer and even the firing pin retaining pin broke on me during the 2nd range trip. I bought the upper directly from their website, and I had to follow up with a email on august 14 about my order. It took them about 2 months to respond to me on October 12 ! It's does about a 3-4 moa at 100 yards. They still haven't responded to either of my emails or phone calls about another issue I have with another of the uppers. Just my experience and maybe others will chime in. Either way, I love this cartridge as does the rest of the household.

Have you looked at the LaRue package, now that's a great beginning to happen. If we didn't get hit by Harvey in the Houston area, I would be all over it
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Why not choose this barrel (upper assembly) - by windgates - 08-30-2017, 03:48 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)